Send Them to College
We know you want your child to go to college. Oklahoma’s Promise is an opportunity for your student to earn a college tuition scholarship.
To enroll in the Oklahoma’s Promise program, your student must be:
- An Oklahoma resident.
- Enrolled in the eighth, ninth or 10th grade in an Oklahoma high school. (Homeschool students must be age 13, 14 or 15.)
- A student whose parents earn $55,000 or less per year.
Special income provisions may apply to:
- Children adopted from certain court-ordered custody and children in the custody of court-appointed legal guardians.
- Families receiving Social Security disability and death benefits.
Additional documentation may be required. Contact the Oklahoma's Promise office for more information.
Upon completion of the program’s requirements, your student will earn:
- Tuition at an Oklahoma public two-year college or four-year university.
- OR a portion of tuition at an accredited Oklahoma private college or university.
- OR a portion of tuition for approved programs at Oklahoma public technology centers.